Monday, November 21, 2022

Thanksgiving Break

So much has happened in the last few months, and I'm looking forward to finally relaxing. Normally, I spend Thanksgiving with my entire family, but my wife and I decided to do something different this year. We decided to spend Thanksgiving out of town, just me, my wife, and my daughter. I'm hoping everything goes well because if it does, this will be something we do every year. Thanksgiving is really the only time when I don't have to think about anything other than eating too much. Taking a break is extremely beneficial to me because it allows me to return stronger and focus on what I need to focus on.

11 comments:

  1. A Disneyland trip with just your wife and daughter, excellent plan ^_^

    Rest and recharge so you can finish the semester strong and soar to higher peaks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I've never spent Thanksgiving out of town, but it sounds really relaxing to enjoy the holidays in a different city/state or even country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being at the top of the class, you certainly deserve a break. You are my role model! Have a good time in Disney Land!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Turkey Day from my family to yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take advantage of the break to relax and recharge. I think we all deserve a little break. I am looking forward to finishing the semester with strong focus and high expectations on moving forward. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rest and recharging is the name of the game when it comes to the holidays. I am using the holiday break to catch up with assignments with all my classes. Just kidding. Happy Turkey Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd suggest a vacation for you my best location is Tokyo Disneyland. If you need tips on how to have fun in Tokyo without breaking the bank ask me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I took somewhat of a break too! Let's finish strong, Saul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you and your wife are starting a new tradition with your daughter. Hopefully your trip went well and this will become an annual family vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds lovely, Saul I hope this tradition continues. Looking forward to seeing you recharged and refreshed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Idea, sometimes a break from the term is just what the family needs.

    ReplyDelete