Monday, December 12, 2022

Next Goal

I'm overjoyed because I'll finish my Associate of Business degree by the end of this week. This goal was achieved through hard work, dedication, sacrifice, and perseverance. I'm the first person in my family to go to college and obtain an Associate of Business degree. It feels amazing to be able to show my family's younger generations that anything is possible if you set your mind to it and follow through. I'm grateful to have many people in my life who have inspired and pushed me to achieve my goals and dreams. I want to continue giving my all and make everyone who believes in me proud.

During my studies, I had three professors who had a significant impact on my life. They inspired me and taught me that I shouldn't doubt myself and that I'm more than okay. Professor Wu is one of them. Mr. Wu, I want to thank you for going above and beyond for your students and for all of your help. You truly made my semester memorable. Your lectures were excellent, and I learned far more than I expected. You go above and beyond for each student to ensure we all pass your class. I appreciated your teaching style and want to thank you for it.

This year, I accomplished many goals while encountering numerous challenges. I will continue to fight for my dreams. The next educational goal will begin at UNLV in January 2023.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on earning your Associate of Business degree from College of Southern Nevada by the end of this week/semester, Saul ^_^

    First generation college graduate, bravo!

    Setting a positive example for the younger generations that anything is possible, you go Saul!!!

    Thank you for the praise, I'm honored to have been one of three professors that have made an significant impact on your life :-)

    You will not only reach your next educational goal at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, but soar to new heights in pursuing your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Tears* I am known to be a very technical person, this post got me feeling emotional. Saul congratulations and wish us all luck as we all wish for your continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an excellent student, a responsible father, and a loving husband. Wish you all the best in your study and life at UNLV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am proud of you Saul. Congratulations on being the first in your family to earn a degree. Congratulations on finishing your courses to earn your Associate of Business degree. I, like you am the first in my family to earn a degree. Cheers! Here's to future goals and success and I sincerely wish you all the luck in the world for your success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo Saul!! Congrats on finishing your Associate of Business! I know it was no walk in the park; it took a lot of hard work. I'm so happy that you'll be continuing your education at UNLV. I'm sure you'll be a rock star there too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Saul on completing your Associates of Business! I commend you on being the first to complete an associates degree. This is just the beginning of your educational journey, as well as I. I wish you all the success to come your way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on finishing your Associates degree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on everything! It must feel super motivating to be a first-generation college student in your family. I cherish the professors I've had, too. Almost each and every one of them (for my in-person classes) have introduced me to so much new concepts I can apply to life. Keep pushing and don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see how this is a very big accomplishment for you, Saul. I am sure your family is proud. We as a class are proud. Congratulations on reaching the finish line. I will be right behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great quote, I like that. Good luck at UNLV

    ReplyDelete